How are UTI Symptoms in Men?
Some of the things below are UTI symptoms in Men or symptoms of bladder infections in men?
UTI or Bladder Infections are actually more common in women, but actually, men can also get it. Almost as in women, the following are signs and UTI symptoms in Men (cystitis) include:
- More frequent urination than usual
- A strong and persistent urge to urinate (urgency)
- Burning or tingling during or after urination (dysuria)
- Got Low-grade fever
- The urine is cloudy with a strong odor
- Blood in urine (hematuria)
- Difficulty urinating, especially if you have a problem with your prostate
In addition to the above, there are some conditions that may be associated with an increased risk of bladder infections in men include:
- An enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- Kidney stones
- Narrowing of the abnormal urethra (urethral stricture)
- It has the latest urinary tract procedures involving instrumentation, such as insertion of a tube to drain the bladder (catheterization) or a small camera to check the bladder and urethra (cystoscopy)
Treatment of UTI or bladder infections depends on the cause, but usually includes antibiotics.