What is Muscle Pain?
Muscle pain is a pain that arises in muscles. Muscle pain has a clinical name of Mialgia. Since all parts of the body have muscles, the condition is quite common. In fact, everyone has experienced this condition at least once in their lifetime. This condition usually affects more than one muscle at a time and has varying levels, ranging from mild to severe. Muscle pain usually heals within a few days, although some new conditions can heal after a few months. This condition can occur in all parts of the body, but some parts where this condition is more common are the neck, back, legs, and hands. And essential oils for muscle pain can be your choice to reduce the pain.
Below are 9 Essential Oils & Oil Blends for Your Sore Muscles & Muscle Pain
This Lavender oil is a therapeutic oil. Lavender wealth contents of therapeutic action mean it is suitable to stimulate anti-inflammatory, soothing, and parasympathetic stimuli.These Two characteristics of anti-inflammatory and analgesic contained in lavender oil are useful for use on muscle pain. Lavender will also relieve swelling and improve blood circulation.
- Peppermint. Peppermint oil has a refreshing and uplifting character, peppermint helps to reduce mental fatigue and improve concentration. Very useful for joint pain and muscle pain and other pain when applied in massage or bath.
- Black Pepper One of the best oils for muscular aches and pains. It is highly warming and blood circulation improving, also contains pain relieving properties. It is great not only for relief or arthritis and sore muscles but for pre-exercise pain prevention and stiffness reduction.
With it’s warming action on the body, Thyme essential oils may help to treat joint and muscle pain. Therefore it is also beneficial for arthritis and rheumatism. Can lower blood pressure while also increasing blood circulation. Thyme is particularly effective for aches and pains caused by over-exercising or sports injuries.
- Ginger Ginger oil provides relief from aching muscles and eases spasms in the muscles. It has warming action together with its analgesic properties. These properties highly help it to soothe painful joints, muscles, and symptoms of arthritis.
- Eucalyptus Contains strong analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. very well used for massage and reduce pain
- Marjoram.Marjoram oil is excellent for warming, soothing and antispasmodic properties. It’s also very useful to ease joint pain and muscle spasms. Beside of that also beneficial for brain health, grief, high blood pressure, arthritis, indigestion, circulation – among many others!
- Rosemary. This essential oil is fantastic compared to other oils. contains high levels of analgesic properties that support with aches, pain, and arthritis. Rosemary essential oil can be topically applied to various diseases, including reducing cellulite, improve hair growth and skin healing.
- Cypress. One of the essential oils contains another antispasmodic that helps cleanse cramps, stress, tension, and swelling. It is a great oil to be added to the aching muscle mixture.